ColoServe offers San Francisco businesses the highest quality Internet access possible. Get multiple Tier-1 backbone providers in a single network, all without the hassle of dealing directly with the Telcos or the high cost of purchasing multiple connections.
Delivered via ColoServe's Layer 2 Services, NetExtender leverages our Multi-homed network and 40+ private peering agreements to provide a fast and secure connection at a price point well below traditional T-1, DS-3 and OC-n connections. NetExtender is an affordable way to increase your current bandwidth and maximize the performance of your Internet-based applications, while getting the advantage of working with a local ISP.
ColoServe's personalized customer service and flexible pricing make it easy for you to experience the next generation in business Internet access, while NetExtender's multi-homed (blended) bandwidth will add redundancy and speed to your Internet connection. Our multi-homed bandwidth includes: MCI, Level 3, NTT/Verio, AboveNet and peering (direct traffic exchange) with 40+ private networks including Yahoo, Microsoft, Cogent, Akamai, UltraDNS, CENIC/CalREN2 (University of California system and Stanford), and Japan Telecom.
- Multiple Tier-1 network providers for a choice of Internet backbone routes, with BGP routing to send your data out the fastest route possible.
- 24/7 network monitoring and support
- 99.999% Network Availability Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Most competitively priced bandwidth in San Francisco
- High speed burstable bandwidth
- Flexible bandwidth options include 10, 50, 100, 1000 Mbps
- IP allocation
- Managed DNS
- Managed security services
- Redundant network connections